mardi 15 décembre 2009

Chanel ''american flag'' jumpsuit.


Okay so I guess everyone know Chanel, the designer. Well I hope for you you know it because if not...I guess you still have many things to learn. So Chanel did a new collection that seems to be inspired by the american flag. It's all with stars just like the flag.


I first saw it in Vogue with Kate Moss wearing it for her birthday party.


So here's the look. A jumpsuit is something that may be good looking when you're tall and really thin. And with all those stars, you better be tall nor it's not that good looking because there are too many motifs. The jumpsuit reapeared last year with Chanel. Now every designer has one in his collection.

I liked this outfit but I didn't had the money to buy it so I decided to do it myself. (why not it's less expensive and you can have it the way you want). The hardest thing was to find a fabric that looked alike I didn't change many things except maybe the way the top is made. I am not tall and not slim so I knew it had possibilites of it being ugly on me. But, to my surprise, it's not that worst. I kind of like it in fact. (I will post photos later) Of course it's not something you wear everyday and don't think you won't be seen if you where it. The stars make it kind of...unique.

Anyway, all this to say don't be afraid to give it a try. You may be surprise.

www.chanel.com

Just me.

1 commentaire:

  1. I didn't know you were sewing Anne-Fred!!! I'd like to see this jumpsuit one time!!!

    RépondreSupprimer